There is a healing process to optimizing your life after traumatic experiences. This 9-week psychotherapy group program provides therapeutic techniques to enhance self-awareness, psychoeducation on the science behind trauma and identification of effective skills to start thriving in your life and not just surviving.
Are you looking for strategies to break the cycle of toxic relationships, racing thoughts, inability to control your emotions, being quickly angered, having a deep fear of abandonment, and being afraid of being loved?
Over the 9 weeks in this group you will be able to:
· Identify what emotion you are having and how to effectively cope with your emotions.
· Identify when your point of view is being influenced by past hurts.
· Understand how trauma impacts your body and your mind.
· Identify ways to be satisfied with your life despite of difficult experiences.
· Develop goals personally, professionally, mentally and in relationships.
· Understand how to use skills to effectively communicate.
· Learn how to forgive yourself and the impact of unforgiveness.
· Identify your strengths and start your journey on building your self-esteem.
In order to join this group please call 636-686-0267 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to pre- register.
WHERE:Suite 530, 1034 S. Brentwood Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63117
WHEN:Every Saturday starting on September 21st – November 16th, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
THERE IS LIMITED SPACE FOR THIS GROUP.